Newbie hungry for knowledge

dale86

Reaction score
Hi all just new to the site and at a quick glance gona be great been a member.

Hi Dale, welcome to audi-sport.net. What car do you have? where are you located? It is a very good site, lots of information and very friendly people. Have a look around, there is sure plenty to read about anything Audi. Hope you enjoy the forrum. :) x

Thanks for the welcome im from Durham and have a A4 B6 1.9TDI Quattro sport my second A4 now and staying Audi first one was 1.8t quattro sport very thirsty so had to buy the oilburner lol.

Dale, head over to the A4 B6 section of the forum, lots of faqs and information in there. Post a pic up as well. Enjoy. If you are interested in meets in your area, click the link below and add yourself into the correct section and see whats going on in your area. :) x

A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)

Smaller (Local) Events

Last edited:
Great stuff thanks ill try and post a pic up but im not very good with computers been reading allready and enjoying it lol also abt to post my first thread and see if someone can help with my dilema.

Dale fire a picture over to me by pm and i will upload it for you. :) x

Sorry its take so long to reply I cant even figure out how to send you a pic through pm lol but I could probably em ail a one over from my phone if thats ok. THanks

Sorry its take so long to reply I cant even figure out how to send you a pic through pm lol but I could probably em ail a one over from my phone if thats ok. THanks

Dale, just email me the pic url and i will upload it for you. :) x

20121109 121857

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo uploaded. Nice car. :) x

Last edited: