Newbie here ;)

S18EEE

Reaction score
Hi guys, Sib here in very snowy Abingdon, Oxfordshire. I am currently driving a Passat 1.8 T on 19's and have a couple mates with Audi's; 1 is a S3 the other a 1.8T. Am very keen on cars and enjoy these forums as i spend 12 hours a day for 3 days a week sat in front of a computer so have plenty of time to use them :sly: Will post some pictures up of my car soon

cheers guys

Sib

Welcome to the site Sib, good to see like minded people joining the site.

Get some pics up of the cars, will be good to see yours and your mates.

Cheers
Nilz

this is my Passat 1.8T and my mates 1.8T A3

SS850746.jpg

SS850745.jpg

SS850744.jpg

SS850743.jpg

SS850742.jpg

SS850739.jpg

SS850737.jpg

SS850736.jpg

SS850735.jpg

SS850734.jpg

SS850733.jpg

hope ya like :jump:

NICE!!!

Loving the wheels on the Passat, they look mint!!

I like the grille on the A3, where di your mate get it from and which one is it??

to be honest i'm not sure haha i think its is just a de-badged grill from fleebay and then he put the 'S' badge on it

glad you like the wheels :yahoo: they are currently sat in my garage at home gathering dust waiting for my redundancy money to come through so i can get them refurbed and change the colour, will hopefully be next month

:arco:

Sib are you off the E38 forum as well mate?>??

I am indeed mate, am on quite a few as i sit in front of a computer for 12 hours a day for 3 days a week so i get bored really easily lol well at least till the end of the week cause i have been made redundant from this job and will be a taxi driver as of next week so will be unable to come on these as much :sob:

Are you on Edition38 too then mate?

Oh man, thats not good news, sorry to hear that!!!

Yea im on there as well, and likewise, on quite a few others as well, sitting in front of a PC all day can get boring without forums...lol!!

Oh man, thats not good news, sorry to hear that!!!

Yea im on there as well, and likewise, on quite a few others as well, sitting in front of a PC all day can get boring without forums...lol!!

Yeah.....you'd have thought it would be bad news but i am sooo glad to be getting out of this job :jump:

yeah forums definately make the day go faster :arco:

are you going to Ultimate Dubs next month?

LOL, defo goto agree with the day going faster thing!!!

Yea am thinking about going, are you going??

Also, are you going to the meet at the Heritage Motor museum in April???

Yeah going to Ultimate Dubs. Our club, Dub Club Oxford, have a big convoy going down so should be really good. Yeah am going to the Gaydon thing too cause that sounds like it is going to be massive!! Getting my wheels done in the next few weeks too so they should be on for the Gaydon one. I will get some pics up with the new wheels on as soon as i have them done to see what everyone thinks :hi:

well............ had a bit of an accident yesterday so though i would share it with yourselves :)

06032009218.jpg

06032009219.jpg

06032009220.jpg

06032009221.jpg

Gutted mate, was everyone ok??

What happened??

It didnt happen at UD did it??

me and my mate got pretty bad whiplash but other than that not too bad. Basically the traffic slowed down quickly, i managed to stop without hitting anyone looked in my rear view mirror and saw a red astra hurtling towards us and the innevitable happened lol

nah it happened the friday before which proper sucks lol

from the pictures i have been showing people they are all saying it is a write off because the chassis looks like it could be damaged so am looking for something new now. Maybe an A4 or another passat:arco:

OH man thats not good, well hope you guys get better soon, let us now how it goes with the car....