1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Here

richiepg Aug 17, 2014

1. richiepg

richiepg New Member

Hi, i have been lurking about on this site getting some great advice for my b6 avant. I have her now 3 years n just thought maybe i should actually get involved with the group as ive no plans on selling.

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

a belated welcome then, this site is the best for audi advice, ive saved some serious ££ from being on this site. as sandra has said any pics of the avant?

4. richiepg

richiepg New Member

Thanks and yip i have saved some ££ from advice I have read on here, ill get pics up later, I am in Ireland. Cheers

5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

If you interested in local meets, scroll down the home page to events section. Go into small events and you will find he ireland/ north ireland area.

richiepg likes this.
  6. Mistress-Mk1TT

Mistress-Mk1TT Active Member

Welcome along finaly :)

richiepg likes this.