Newbie - Hello!

Pedro_keil

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just thought I'd write a quick hello after signing up last week.
Finally got an Audi after a good few years of VW's, (still have one of them).
With a wee one on the way the only option was an estate (or hearse as the better half puts it) and for me chioce was either the A4 or A6 avant.
After much ooo'ing and rrr'ing I went for an '07 A4 S Line 2.0TFSi Avant in black with a few extras.

1st impression is one of happy motoring!

Regards, Peter.

Welcome! Congrats on your purchase.

If you have any problems/questions head over to the B7 forum, we're (on the whole) pretty helpful :friends:

Hi Peter, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Head over to the A4 section, have a read through in there. Any mods planned? Hope you enjoy the forum:) x

Hiya. Thank you both.
I have one photo from the previous owner and a few taken at Bluewater but i'll get some nice ones up as soon as it's clean and shiny :)

I'm based down in Kent and don't have any plans on mods just yet as I have just got it and really it's just load lugger for the soon to be here baby and the dog.

The car:
IPhone 4

The pup:
IPhone 5

Peter, if you interested in meets with other members in your local area, click the link below. Love the pics, thanks for sharing with us. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Haha cheers. He's a real poser! Think he will be a tad cheesed off when the wee one arrives in a few weeks. (NB: the ribbon was an addition by the wife, he didnt like it but still posed for a picture the little sod)

I didn't realise there is so much info on here! Having a great education and strange how soooooo much info covers all VAG's too!
No upgrades as of yet to report on.

Tyres, alignment check and windscreen (just cracked following a ****** stone chip!!) planned for this week following its taxing!! Ouch!!

Well hope everyone had a good Xmas and new year. Think the car did :)

T&T'd (sailed through too), tyres sorted and all 4 wheels aligned! Was shocked as they were quite a bit out.......

Finally had a good chance to wash it myself and have a really close look.
In short, some serious correction is needed, more swirls than a Paisley shirt.

Just need to find some time to do the diverter valve as it seems like its going/gone and get rid of that ****** phone holder, was going to attempt it today but ended up with mates over! How inconsiderate LOL

Anyways here it is:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 89
Car is looking good Peter. Lol@Mates turning up today. :) x

Thanks! very pleased with it! Perfect as a family motor.

My mates are totally forgiven though............

They arrived with beer. Sorted :)
thats you sorted for Topgear at 8pm then. Enjoy. :) x