Newbie Girl!

come on then Clive, since we can't shut you up how about taking a few seconds out of your hectic schedule to explain why you "conveniently" had a pair of wellingtons with you whilst we were visiting a large field

Possible answers?

1. Sheep
2. Sheep
3. Sheep
4. see above
5. goats

You lot are great, so funny!

Funny like a vulture picking the eyes out of a freshly dead corpse, most of you don't get out and see women much do ya!?

silver75 said:
I might be able to help you with that love..

You on the other hand are on a totally different level...

I start a new job on 2nd July though and that will be more challenging than me sitting at home for long periods as I do now.

Hey hun and welcome !!!...... great bodywork..............:hubbahubba: nice car also ;)

shineydave said:
that sounds like a different challange every day. same in my job, you never get two days alike, probably why i'm still there after 18 years

which is?

I always keep thinking I want to be a copper, so many twats out there need dealing with.

Is this the longest thread in the welcome section? :faint:

Welcome Jen, I see you choose the your S3 in the fastest colour available! ;)

engineering project manager, i'm involved in buying and installing new machinery, quality and continuous improvement, health and safety, the full works plus i get a fair bit of foreign travel thrown in for good measure

I have been in a few blowmoulding factories, namely Plysu in Chadwell Heath, they use HD PE granules, that come in huge IFFF trucks, I remember that much!

yeah, i visited plysu a few years back before they merged with blomocan, we're only mickey mouse compared to them. considering plastic is so environmentaly unfriendly one of our biggest challenges is trying to reduce our carbon footprint. we're devoting a lot of time to energy reduction and natural resource depletion in general

owwwww, i'm getting all serious now, almost forgot about the hot chick, lol

Geez guys you lot can rabbit on can't you! Like a bunch of old women! :lmfao:

Hey jen have you sold your s3 now? sure i seen an rs parked outside your house :unsure: you partying out round bolton 2night? maybe ikon haha just incase you dont know who i am go on ere www.myspace.com/wkdlad

Jeez you guys are going to scare this stunner away!

LOL Lovely looking car you've got there though, Get a remap on her though should help you get some of the rawness back that you love....!

Jason