1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from West wales :-)

G4RETH Aug 25, 2012

1. G4RETH

G4RETH New Member

Hi guys, the names Gareth. From Carmarthen in deepest darkest west wales. A 2006 A3 sline recently joined the household so i thought i'd join here to see what i could learn about them :) Its the better halfs car so i never get to drive it anyway. She is looking for some original S-line wheels for it as its got some horrible aftermarket jobbies on it, anyone got anything? I think i know a couple of guys from here already.....

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over the a3 8p section, lots of info in there. Any pics? Who do you know on the forum? Have a look in classifieds for wheels. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. G4RETH

G4RETH New Member

I know FranA3 and a couple of others from down this way. I am keeping an eye on a couple of sets of wheels on ebay, just need to be patient..... Here are a couple of pics of the A3 showing the offending wheels. Also one of my baby thrown in for good measure :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Nice pics. Yes i know fran A3 as well. :) x

5. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

welcome to asn gareth good to have you here matey :)

6. G4RETH

G4RETH New Member

Not sure its good Fran mate, could be expensive :-/ lol

7. Sandra

Lol, but we are ever so friendly when we spend other peoples money. Add your name on in the events section. Fran will look after you, lol. :) x

Wales

8. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

haha yeah know what you mean dude my car was standard when i joined lol good for your car bad for your wallet haha , as sandra said though head over to the wales section and pop your name down on the members list ;)