1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from up north!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Jaybe, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Jaybe

Jaybe New Member

[Jul 10, 2012]
    Hi all Im new to forums and ive never tuned a car before either! I bought a new S3 four years ago the clutch went at 21k miles and a month over the three year warranty after lots of research (results kept turning up theses forums) I opted for a sachs clutch and flywheel kit. Aiming to make some tweeks now i dont have a warranty so hoping to get some pointers on here!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 10, 2012]
    Hi, Welcome to ASN, good to have another Scottish Member. Any pics of the car? Have a read over in the A3 8P section, there are Faqs threads at the top with lots of good information in there. Also if your interested in meets/ events in Scotland, have a look in the link below. I have already added you to the members list. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland
  4. Jaybe

Jaybe New Member

[Jul 14, 2012]
    Hi, thanks have posted pics on my profile going to look into how to post on threads!
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 14, 2012]
    Post threads is just the same as you posted in here, just a different section. Good to have you onboard. :) x