1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie from south wales

valyboi Oct 28, 2012

1. valyboi

valyboi Member

Hi guys just signed yesterday thought I'd drop a message to say hi,

my name nickie I'm from south Wales near cardiff in aberdare.
    I work @ black knight tinting doing valeting and tinting we'r on Google check it out. just bought a audi a3 8l dark grey with red interior looks nice car its a 1.6 full service history only done 80k thats about it I think

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Nickie, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Have a read over in the A3 8L section, read the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

If your interested in local meets, click on link below, add yourself on to members list and see whats going on near you. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  3. valyboi

valyboi Member

Not took pic yet as it got gay wheels soon as I find set I like Il take few pictures. Thanks Il check it out later

4. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

welcome nickie glad to see you signed up , get some new wheels then post some picys ;)

5. valyboi

valyboi Member

Yeah will do fran Il sort it out soon as :p

6. Chadders

Chadders Member

welcome along I'll have a look at your site thinking of tints

7. valyboi

valyboi Member

Thank you, yeah go ahead mate