Newbie From South Wales!

Ashley M

Reaction score
Website
www.southwalescarcare.co.uk
Hi guys and girls, signed up on the weekend after speaking to darren from the welsh region!

Me and my partner are now the proud owners of a MY12 A3 Sportback 1.2tfsi S Line In Gorgeous Glacier White!

Here she is sat in the hand over area at Cardiff Audi!
348-1.jpg

349-1.jpg

We came from a Vauxhall Astra Sri Sporthatch 1.8 16v
070.jpg

We chose to have bluetooth prep on it and that was about it, we collected it today and are over the moon with it!
Much more adequate of a car for us and our 2 children and fuel consumption is a million times better than the astra too :D although i did make a mess up with not getting 'non-smoker pack' as we are both non smokers and prefer to have to 12v power supply rather than the cigarette lighter! So i am wondering if theres a way around this tiny hiccup, because we cant charge our phones in it, if anyone has any info i would love to hear from you!

On the plus side I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible at meets etc! Have a few things lined up for her but 1st thing is tint the rear 5 windows!

Thanks for looking

Hi, Welcome to Audi.Sport.Net. Lovely looking car. Have a read over in the a3 section, lots of useful information on there. Will post you a link to the new welsh section for meets in your area. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Wales

Last edited:
welcome to the forum buddy im freinds with you on facebook :) , as sandra has said head over to the wales section and chuck your name down on our members list , keep and eye on that section for meets , convoys to shows and such Wales

can somone point me in the direction to set my email notifications just to pm's as my phone is going nuts at the moment lol
what phone do you have buddy ive got an ipghone and ive turned off the alerts for emails as they were doing my head in lol

yeah thats what i got mate but need my emails for the business haha should be an option somewhere on here i would imagine
on my iphone i went into settings - sounds - new mail set it as no tone you still get emails as normal but without the tone going off all the time was doing my head in too lol

haha thats ok if someone wants to remove the second one that would be great and i have sorted the email notifications mate
i had to turn off mine they we really getting annoying esp at stupid o'clock in the morning when most emails seam to come through lol

haha thats ok if someone wants to remove the second one that would be great and i have sorted the email notifications mate

Sorted you on rhe list, i didnt notice you were already on. :) x

i had to turn off mine they we really getting annoying esp at stupid o'clock in the morning when most emails seam to come through lol

its simple how to do it mate, go to settings, left hand side 'my subscriptions' then select all then click 'selected threads' then select 'through control panel only'