1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from Kilmarnock

butsy Sep 3, 2012

1. butsy

butsy New Member

Hi folks,
    just saying my hellos before i post up all my Audi S3 problems on the forum!

just bought my 3rd Audi 8L 5 weeks ago in nogaro blue. was told when i bought it it was a 225bhp BAM engine only to find out its a 210bhp AMK engine!

Still it's better than the Civic TypeR i had for 3 weeks!

I'll fling up pics and spec on in the members section :)

cheers
    Grant

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Code:

Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over the A3 8L section. Post some pics in here. Hve a read through the faqs threads at the top of the page. If your into meets our next scottish meet is at Edinburgh Audi, details in my signature. I will post a link for the scotland events meet section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

3. butsy

butsy New Member

thats great thanks alot! :)

4. vroomtshh

vroomtshh Active Member

I spotted your Audi last week in the town. Not as nice as your old ST imo

5. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

Welcome, Grant. Rookie error on the engine code, it's on the V5 which code the engine is... or the MOT or something. Doesn't really make a difference though, they both remap to ~260bhp!

6. Justin Ferrell

Justin Ferrell New Member

oh hai :)

7. S3-Sandy

S3-Sandy S3 OFU

Don't get him started! Although being fair, his old ST wasn't as nice as his old S3 :)

8. butsy

butsy New Member

prob spotted it just before the clutch pedal snapped haha give me a peep next time! gonna build another ST the same as my last one as i miss it every dam day ( along with my old S3 Sandy ;) )

first S3---
    [​IMG]

2nd S3---
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My ST
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. S3-Sandy

S3-Sandy S3 OFU

2nd S3---
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now known as my S3, cheers for fitting all the bits bud :)

MartayMcFly likes this.
  10. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

I think you're going to fit in just fine here, nice trio of cars you've had there.