1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from kent just bought a 8L S3

Donk1 Oct 1, 2013

1. Donk1

Donk1 New Member

Hi everyone im Mike from Kent, Iv just bought a 2002 8L S3 its standard at the moment but hoping to do I few mods to get some more power out of it as it feels a bit slow in standard form.

Planned Modifications

3" TIP
    Cat Back exhaust
    2.0FSI coil packs
    Stage 1 Remap ( not really sure where to go though as im new to VAG tuning )

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Mike, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Have a look over the A3 8L section. Have a read at the faqs threads, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. SteveSAS

SteveSAS Active Member

Hi Mike, I'm also from Kent with a 2002 S3. Mine is also still standard but am thinking of a remap.
    Be nice to meet up maybe to check out the cars.

Steve

4. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 quattro Black Edition Supercharged

Welcome Donk1, here's an idea, why don't you & SteveSAS get together and negotiate a discount for remap x2. Quite sure both of you could save some £'s to put toward other mods by doing this.
    Just an idea guys.
    JG

5. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

Where you both from in Kent Steve/Mike?

Welcome to the forum btw and keep an eye out for meets/events happening in the SE area -
    South East

Chris

6. LukeTripod87

LukeTripod87 Active Member

Hello and welcome, good to have some more Kent members! :)

7. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

8. mdk1

mdk1 New Member

Welcome from another Mike in Kent.

Sandra likes this.