1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from Glasgow

scottiboy Sep 11, 2017

1. scottiboy

scottiboy Member

Hi all, picked my Ibis White S3 up around 6 months or so back.

Really enjoying it, thought I would join the forum for some hits and tips of anything I may do to the car.

Will try to get pictures up later

Scott

THQuattro and Sandra like this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Scott, welcome to audi-sport.net. What year is your car?

3. scottiboy

scottiboy Member

Thank you for the welcome Sandra!

2007, hopefully see another few Glaswegians around the forum

Scott

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

5. Sandra

6. scottiboy

scottiboy Member

Brilliant, thanks Sandra

7. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 quattro Black Edition Supercharged

:sign welcome: Scott, enjoy the S3 & the Forum.

JG

scottiboy likes this.
  8. scottiboy

scottiboy Member

Thank you JG

JG51 AUD likes this.
  9. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Silver Team Panther Audi RS4 Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Team Avus Silver saloon Manual

Hi mate and welcome.

10. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group saloon TDi

Hi and :welcome!:hope you enjoy the forum lot, lots of information, and helpful fellow member's :readit::yes:

Sandra likes this.