1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from Coventry

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by richardj, Sep 8, 2012.

1. richardj

richardj New Member

[Sep 8, 2012]
    Good morning all, just saying hello after finding this forum whilst stranded in a Dorset layby last night.

I recently purchased a 2002 A4 2.5 TDi Quattro as a reliable commutor car and also as a occasional tow car....Unfortunately after just 3 weeks of ownership is seems like something terminal has happened to the engine.

Not a great start to my Audi ownership but more of that in the Diesels section.

I've had a browse through the forum and you seem a knowledgable lot!..I hope i can get my problems sorted and stick around for a while to come...otherwise I might be have to sign up to a Lada forum the way things are going :(

Thanks,
    Richard
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 8, 2012]
    Good morning Richard, welcome to audi-sport.net. Sorry to hear about your experience with your Audi. Yes we have a lot of knowledge in here and lots of very knowledgeable members on here that are always willing to help others out. Have a look over in the A4 section of the forum and put up a post and the guys will help you out. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. richardj

richardj New Member

[Sep 8, 2012]
    Thanks for the welcome Sandra, I really do hope I can get it sorted, I loved the car until yesterday!

I've posted a thread in the Diesel section as its the engine that has done wrong, should I move it to the A4 section?
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 8, 2012]
    ​Put one in the a4 section as well, wont do any harm. Hope we can get you sorted out. :) x
  6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 8, 2012]
    Hi Richard
    I'm from the Sky Blue city as well..welcome
  7. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

[Sep 8, 2012]
    same here:sign_welcome: