Newbie from Australia (Cairns)

jpestrada115

Reaction score
Hello all from tropical Cairns, Australia.

I'm new to Audi's. I bought my MY10 A3 Sportback (1.8TFSI s-tronic) in June 2011 and loved it to bits since then!

I'm a member if the OzAudi forums here and do contribute where I can. Hopefully I'll be able to so the same here in ASN. I've joined ASN a few months ago but haven't posted yet. The knowledge of people in this forum is so diverse and founded, thus, a bit daunting to post the limited knowledge that I have. I've read through a lot of threads in your forum and surely is a wealth of knowledge. Hard to post when everything seems to have been covered already! Hope

Thanks to Nigel (NHN), Ash (Ash187), Nathan (N8) and Jordan (Jrd) who helped me willingly with my questions (via PM). You are a bunch of friendy and helpful people here. Lovely forum.

Here are some photos of the car (bone stock) with a more recent one with 18" Audi Caressa alloys. Nothing special. Just always lovingly detailed.

Cheers guys.

Joseph

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

Hi Joseph, welcome to Audi-Sport.Net. Love the car. Hope you continue to enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Joseph, welcome to the forum. I moved to Aus last year and love it to bits (well no the cold winter!). Very nice car indeed.

Thanks Sandra and Sarah.

Sarah, whereabouts in Oz are you? Did you bring your A3 over to Oz all the way from the UK? Here in Cairns, it's just right in winter. Gets fresh in the winter (low teens) but that's about it. Really nice.