1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from Aberdeen with a b7 rs4

mikers4 May 10, 2014

1. mikers4

mikers4 Member

Hi folks

Im Michael from Aberdeen I've owned a few vag cars from a 300bhp mk 4 Ibiza Cupra then I had a mk 2 Leon Cupra stage 2+ running 367 bhp and then back in April last year I bought my standard 2006 b7 rs4 in phantom black I'm the last year of ownership I've had my up's and down's with the car here is a little pic to go with this of my pride and joy

Attached Files:

Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi Michael, welcome to audi-sport.net. Very nice car. I have added you onto the clubstand list for the Scottish show. Enjoy the forum. :) x

mikers4 likes this.
  3. mikers4

mikers4 Member

Thanks that's great will get some more pictures posted up x

4. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Cool, look forward to seeing them. I will add you to the Scottish members list as well :) x

5. Av4nt

Av4nt Well-Known Member Team V10 Team Sprint quattro Audi S6 s tronic saloon

Love it mate nice one! moar pics :) and welcome

6. C6 DRN

C6 DRN living the dream Audi S3 Black Edition

Welcome Mike! car is gorgeous and sounds the ******!

7. mikers4

mikers4 Member

Thanks folks. Hi daz how's you?

8. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Lovely car buddy and theres afew RS4's up your way that are on this forum. MartyMcfly is your nearest guy I think with his Daytona grey beastie

9. mikers4

mikers4 Member

Thanks buddy were you at the Scottish Audi show? Yeah there is a lot of them up this way i know a couple of the guys at own them I'm on the Rs246.com forum

10. mikers4

mikers4 Member

Here are some more pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg