Newbie, first Audi bought

Rikjames

Reaction score
Just got my 2013 B8.5 Audi A4 avant S line the day. To say I'm happy is understatement lol well pleased. Joined this site as looks very helpful an friendly!! Subtle changes planned for it but nothing mad as it's the family car as well lol.

Trying to source black audi rings for the rear but only seller that has the size I want is out of stock atm just my luck, any other sites sell these that haven't came across?? Size is 192mm x 67mm

Thanks ppl

Cheers!! No pics of the car just yet get some 2moro but unsure of how to upload pics of proper size as only usin phone for this as computer is broke atm. Will try the link to see if can get the badge I'm after!! Thanks

Welcome along. You thought about spraying them yourself? Easy to come off and put back on.

Remember, pics when you collect or it's just a myth. :whip:

Led interior lights is a good start as its getting darker nights , also the front fog lights quick and easy mods , :yes:

One of the first things to get on the to do list is led interior bulbs an fit a glovebox lamp as it doesn't have the lighting pack ( thot a car of this spec shud have a glovebox light) but got the part numbers to order it etc. Also black s line badges waiting to go on wen weather is good. Looking black rings for the bootlid but can't find any for sale as only seller with size I need is outta stock flip sake

Welcome along. You thought about spraying them yourself? Easy to come off and put back on.

Spraying the badges? Going for the rs4 grille with black rings and wanted to just but the rear badge black but if can't source it I'll end up painting a new one an trhen fit it. Cars sitting in the driveway get pics 2moro if weather is good before it goes to get windows tinted on Monday! not sure how to resize pics as on this on my fone just.

Just hit the upload button at the bottom of the message box. You can then go to your camera roll and choose your pics. Either put them on as thumbnails or full size. Job done.

Reactions: Rikjames
Just hit the upload button at the bottom of the message box. You can then go to your camera roll and choose your pics. Either put them on as thumbnails or full size. Job done.

Happy days thanks m8!! Will get some pics up soon!! Help appreciated!!

Weather has been crap here so no good pics just yet, make do with these for mean time

Reactions: Scottyg
Quick pic in the driveway

Reactions: Scottyg