Newbie checking in

DangerS3

Reaction score
Good afternoon AS.N I've already created a thread but didn't say hello.

I currently drive a 2002 Civic Type R, and have owned it for the last 6 years. Never had any issues with it but I've just got a bit bored of owning the same car.

I made a passing comment to a colleague earlier this year who owns an 8P S3 that when he trades it in to tell me and I'll better the dealer offer, so bonus for him is he gets more than they offer and bonus for me is that it's slightly cheaper than the market and it wouldn't be a car out of my price range.

Well he's now expecting his 8V S3 in September and I'll picking up his current 8P straight after. Unfortunately for me he's a old fashioned type of person who doesn't need gadgets detracting from his cars so both cars are/will be bog standard lol.

I've got a theme in my head that I want to go with but initially I'll be cleaning it because it is filthy, like properly filthy and then sorting out a wheel refurb. Future plans may include a better radio (is it the RNSE?), Milltek or BCS, cruise control, HIDs, thicker ARB and for certain will be a remap. AMD Tuning in Thurrock appear to be the closest to me.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi and welcome I've gone from civics to an Audi I owned a ek9 (fresh import) civic type r like your self and a dc5 bought from torque GT but have recently bought an Audi A3 sportback due to having kids and a house but it's such a lovely well built car your whont regret the change post pics once you collect and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: DangerS3
Thanks dude. DC5 is in a different league to the Civic so good choice, obviously a man who knows his cars well lol.

Thanks dude. DC5 is in a different league to the Civic so good choice, obviously a man who knows his cars well lol.

Dc5 was amazing it's gone now but enjoyed it I now more about Hondas just getting into the Audi scene lol keep us informed with mods etc good luck with it!

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum :) x

Hi Sandra, thanks for the welcome. The day I buy it cannot come sooner lol.

Forum seems pretty cool from what I've seen posted.