1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie alert !

S88 YRS Aug 13, 2013

1. S88 YRS

S88 YRS Member

Like en !

Newbie on the audi scene, bought my imola yellow s3 2 months ago now and loving it alot ! Stay near peterhead/fraserburgh anyone local to there ?

Heres a small pic to finish off :)

[​IMG]

Cowen99 and MartayMcFly like this.
  2. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

Theres alot of S3 owners up your neck of the woods Scott as Ive remapped most of them.......lol

3. S88 YRS

S88 YRS Member

Lol i always see alot of s3's in or around abredeen but dont know any of them, you will have a yellow s3 to map soon enough aswell i hope lol

4. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

I must of remapped more than a dozen S3's in the Aberdeen area. You'll meet them all mate when the next Aberdeen meet is organised.

Marcyboy and S88 YRS like this.
  5. Marcyboy

Marcyboy Member

I'm In Aberdeen I just have a Black Edition S Line TDI 170 though. My last car was an S3 (pre-facelift). Great Cars!

6. weebeasTTie

weebeasTTie Member

7. S88 YRS

S88 YRS Member

Sweet mate, what you drive ?

8. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

he drives the most gorgeous tt you will ever see. :) x

9. weebeasTTie

weebeasTTie Member

Well thank you Sandra, you now know what i drive :yes:

Reg