1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie after advice please

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by -WAYNE-, Oct 2, 2009.

1. -WAYNE-

-WAYNE- New Member

[Oct 2, 2009]
    Hi all,

My name is wayne and i thought i would introduce myself and tell you what i am planning on doing so i would appreciate lots of help and advice please.

Currently i own a 52 plate bmw m3 fully loaded with thousands spent on mods, as i family man ive decided to sell the m3 over the next few weeks due to very exspensive running costs but also its a little sporty for me now and could do with a 4 door car.

I will be looking to buy a good A4 (hopefully a S4) if funds allow because i am hoping and would exspect around £14,000 for my m3 but i only want to spend around £10,000 on a new car, hopefully even less, as i will be moding the audi tastfully

As you can probally guess i am into fast and powerfull cars and i know that an A4 OR S4 is not going to be even close to my 380bhp beast, but i would still like to have something quick. My budget will not run to a RS4 which would have been ideal so basically i am after your opinions on what car i should get based on the info i have told you.

I have never owned an audi before so i do not know what model is better than another, or what is quicker ect ect so all help welcome. Going from my fully loaded m3 i would want full electrics, a/c, leather seats ect the full works really and i have seen a few A4 turbos but they are only 180bhp or something. I am guessing depending on the model i can get a car between 03-05 maybe 06, so advice please......

Hope to get too know some of you alot better. here is a pic of my current motor.
    [​IMG]

Just to add, maybe their are other models that dont come to mind so i am open to ideas, ive done the ford and vauxhall thing so i think from bmw, audi would be a good choice........
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]