1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie advice needed

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Tony5496, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Tony5496

Tony5496 Member

I would like to start by saying what a great forum this is I love it but can you point me in the right direction I've found the B6 forum for my car how do you look at older posts say like I want to look at maf sensors or exauhst post can I go straight to it as only see the latest posts any help would be great .
    Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome back, if you type in what you want to find in the search bar, thats located below where you sign in . Eg, if you want to look at threads about maf for b6 just type that in and press enter, it will then display list of threads for that model that have something to do with maf. :) x
  3. Tony5496

Tony5496 Member

Hi thanks very much can you get notifications like when someone replies to a post I see the facebook at the top so if I click on the facebook link will it show me on my facebook notifications when I get a reply thanks again :beerchug:
  4. Sandra

Tony if you go into thread tools, you can subscribe to a thread, you have options on how you want notifications. Im not sure if it can be linked to facebook though. I will need to look into that. :) x
  5. Tony5496

Tony5496 Member

Thanks again can't get off the forum it's great :beerchug:
    Sandra likes this.
  6. Sandra

We do have vast knowledge on here and we are all friendly and helpful. Glad you are enjoying