1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie A3 owner

Tyler Owen Feb 20, 2010

1. Tyler Owen

Tyler Owen Member

I thought i'd introduce myself

Came over from SCN always love Audi's and now i've got one :D :blackrs4:

Picked up my 2.0 TFSi S-Line on Tuesday, finally got around to cleaning it today and taking a few piccies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm really pleased, can't believe how much better the A3 drives over the Leon!

Plans are a few OEM+ mods, Cruise Control and RNSE being on the list already!

Cheers

Tyler

2. A3Bash

A3Bash Member

Luking good nice pics. I have the same unit setup..i thought you wouldn't be able to put in the RNSE as it's double din?

3. _GRP_

_GRP_ A3 2.0TDI Sportback S-Line

Tyler, I see the numberplate says Swindon Audi, are you from Swindon?
    Not got my A3 yet, still searching but keen to see which members are local to me.

George

4. Tyler Owen

Tyler Owen Member

From doing abit research it can be done its just abit of a ballache as you need swap over the centre console pretty much.

No not from Swindon just outside Cirencester. Good Luck on your search

5. Audi-Rog

Audi-Rog "Fire up the Quattro!"

Welcome:hi:

Very tidy Tyler and with such low mileage :cool:

Good model choice too (similar to mine, albiet mine's quattro and slightly older!), get it remapped too and then it will really surprise you:scared2:

The fun of modding it and adding OEM extras will keep your pockets empty for ages!:icon_thumright:

Rog

6. _GRP_

_GRP_ A3 2.0TDI Sportback S-Line

Still local-ish though.... mind if I ask how much you paid?

7. fizz

fizz Member

Nice motor mate, lmk if you need a double DIN cage with buttons etc... as got one for sale. Also got the Double DIN climate too ;)