NEWBIE 20YEAR OLD FROM ISLE OF MAN

S3Frosty

Reaction score
Hello all,

My names chris I live on the isle of man I'm 20 yes 20 years old and I am the proud owner of the 2011 ibis white Audi s3 with pretty much every extra on it.

I love the car to bits.

On the isle of man you pass your test at 16 I did after 3 months of turning 16 I passed. On the iom to we have no speed limits on certain roads and it's amazing ( driving with care to !!! )

My hall of fame since I could drive of the age of 16,

Saxo vtr - 16
fiesta st -17
astra vxr black -17
seat Ibiza fr tsi -18
astra vxr nurburgring edition -19
vw scirocco brand new 2011, -20
reanult traffic sport new 2012-20
audi s3 white new 2011 4000miles done. -20

So yeah very lucky lad and yeah that's preety much me, thank you and hope to talk to you and meet at shows very soon, :)

Hi Chris, welcome to Audi.Sport.Net. Have a look over in the A3. 8P section. Lots of information in the faqs threads. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hello and Welcome Chris
You must have a top job with a car line up like that before you were 20 ;)

hi all thank you, yeah had help from my dad until the nurburgring then i joined the aircraft industry and now im a aircraft engineer, :) iv been going up and up ever since,

many thanx :)

frosty.

ohhh yeah, its lovely, drive down the coast, near the beaches we have here, go as fast as you want on many many de-ristrected roads, ( driving with care of course ) and if you havnt heard we hold the biggest road race on earth, the isle of man TT, look it up if you havnt seen it, its blipping AWSOme !!!!!!

Lucky sod! lol
Really like the isle of man, Been there few times with work.
Didn't like the way they off load the brand new cars from the ferries though.
Each car i saw cleared at least 1inch from the front wheels coming off the ramps.

hi all thank you, yeah had help from my dad until the nurburgring then i joined the aircraft industry and now im a aircraft engineer, :) iv been going up and up ever since
Hi 5 to the aircraft industry :yahoo:

Hi, car sounds great!

and anyone from the aircraft industry want to give an aero grad a job? :p