1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbee A3 driver,

ALPINE Dec 19, 2009

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

well never really ventured in here before. Normally in the B5 section as i had a a4 a while back, since found my self back in a VAG after going jap for a while!!

Pick up my A3 1.8t sport this weekend hopfully (if not monday) off my mate rob. Unfortunatly he tryed to drive over a bench at low speed so needs a new front bumper. other than that, she just needs some TLC.
    Im sure some of you mite know me already, but for those who dont, Hello!! Im scared... is Stacey a mod in here? (purple princess?) I will be good stacey!! x x x hehehe!

:beerchug:

2. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

hello and welcome mate, not liking the passat then no??

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

4. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

lol...

S3RAV: na the passat was not really got out of choice. more of a case of, found a potential ticking time bomb on my scooby after i had just spent loads replacing bottom end big turbo ect, so someone offered me £1500 cash and a passat there on the spot. thought it would be cheaper than yet another scoob engine so..... ended up with passat! (lard ar5e slow thing it is!!) 5 weeks i had it and had to return to a Audi. monday will be happy day!! :)

5. Keeno

Keeno Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

Can't help but think that if you did it in that order you'd end up in trouble.

Ply with booze first!! :keule: