1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New yorkie member

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Rrobson, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Rrobson

Rrobson Member

[Oct 25, 2013]
    Spent about a week on here, having a good browse. Nice to see there's plenty of info :)

anyway, picked up a silver 8p s3 yesterday and enjoying it so far, even though it was chucking it down this morning on the way to work...

Here's a rubbish dealer pic until I get a few of my own

[​IMG]

done a bit of a funny sideways step buying this. Had a passat cc derv and was looking for months and months for something to replace it then just happened to drop on this. Not my first choice of colour either but every time I looked it grew on me a little more.
    Seem to be a few people buying these recently

Hope to make it to the next yorkie meet, seen it in the events but work can be erratic...

cheers :)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 28, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Oct 25, 2013]
    Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Lots of info in the A3 8P section faqs thread. Next local yorkshire meet should be a good one. Its on 17 th November. Be good if you could attend and meet some of the other members. Put your name down on the members list, link below. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Yorkshire & Humberside
  4. Jonathaan

Jonathaan Diesel Power!