1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Years Midlands Meet?

Jaywoo_A3 Nov 30, 2006

1. Jaywoo_A3

Jaywoo_A3 Member Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Not quite just preparing to hand my notice in tomorrow for a month of hell till i start my new job.:wacko:
    I will get somthing arranged very soon with the help of TRS1 if he fancies giving a hand? (hint,hint:sly: )

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Always nice to see a new post in this thread :)

3. LandSpeed

LandSpeed Member

your not wrong there jojo (even if i did post it myself)

Ive been looking in here every day but no joy :sob:

Good luck with your week of hell jaywoo_a3 :thumbsup:

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Hey Landspeed, there's no harm in putting forward a location or date suggestions mate, and since you are in brum, I'm sure you can make it convenient for the both of us haha.
    I would arrange it myself, but I'm way too busy, so it's better off you guys arrange it, and I book a day off with the other half lol. :whip:

5. LandSpeed

LandSpeed Member

jojo this would be my first ever meet :rockwoot: so i dont think that i would be the best person to arrange such a thing and i also dont want to take anything away from jaywoo_a3.........but thanks anyway

Tony
    :beerchug:

6. Jaywoo_A3

Jaywoo_A3 Member Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

anybody please feel free to help or pm me with info because i really aint getting time at the minute?:uhm:

7. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Black Edition Team Brill Red

This is dead as a dodo
    GTI international will meet a few then