NEW YEAR MEETS.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Morning all. I have listed 4 meet suggestion that i want put into action. Would like input from you all when you are able to do these ie Saturdays/sundays. We can then organise the dates. All discussion will remain on this thread and then when we have agreed on dates we will start a list thread for each.. Hope to here from you all soon.
Sandra. :) x

1. karting
2. Rolling Road
3. Perth Audi
4. Go ape.

I've never been to an ASN meet before so I'd like to start coming along in 2013 (if a Bora is welcome) :).

I sometimes work offshore so availability for me would just be as and when, however Saturdays or Sundays are fine with me.

Coming from Aberdeen, Perth Audi would be the best for me, although it depends on where a RR day would be held.

Of course you would be welcome with your Bora, be great to see you. Im also looking into the crief car show and ingliston for the main big meet of the year as its fairly central for all the members. Atm im looking into various other venues, i hoping to get as many meets ideas sorted then just have to work with dates/times. I will contact Aberdeen Audi in the new year so if they will give me some parking spaces, for us to have a meet there,mafter the success of the Edinburgh Audi meet (40) cars i would like the same or better for the other smaller meets. :) x

Sounds great, will certainly keep you busy organising all that.

Look forward to it :)

I think we could probably get 2 or 3 rolling road days organised for different areas, then have the day out activities for the big national meet. As for karting/go ape, I'll be free any time if I know in advance. Only weekend I can't do is March 15th-18th and May 4th-5th.

I think we could probably get 2 or 3 rolling road days organised for different areas, then have the day out activities for the big national meet. As for karting/go ape, I'll be free any time if I know in advance. Only weekend I can't do is March 15th-18th and May 4th-5th.

Martin, yourself or Mark can organise the Rolling Road days, i dont know anything about that. Thanks guys. :) x

Wallace Performance in Aberdeen really need to get their rollers re-gnurled to make it worth while. 4th gear inertia runs don't load the car up enough.