New wheels

Rastamouse

Welsh Audi Nut
Reaction score
Quite fancy saving some pennies and getting some new wheels.fancy these 3sdm.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358107619204556
What do you reckon?
Can anyone photoshop these onto my car for me to see how they look?

Heres my car(wouldn't let me attach it to previous post???)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358108691146016
Thanks.

I've often thought about those on a b7! I went for the 0.05's in the end!

i was looking at swapping the bentleys for these, lovely wheels, the 5 spoke and concaved rear's wud look sooo sweet on b7.

id do a photoshop but im at work at the moment

As a side note, I heard photoshop is being given away for free by Adobe... something to do with the fact that it's 10+ years old now.

Old software but all you need for basic photo-editing

Would love to see them on, IMO they would look awesome

I follow 3SDM on Facebook as I have been patiently waiting for them to release the 0.03 in 19" they posted a pic of a B7 Avant with the 18's on, they look ok but I think 19's would look better.

3SDM

Go on to autoalloys.com, based in Northern Ireland where im from, I am lifting my 19inch Helios reps now in 2 weeks when they arrive,their a black a4 in their members gallery with them on ;)

really omg I'm based there for the moment you must of seen my car knocking about!! I'm on the ART team dont think i have seen your car tho1 small world!

oh sh!t! That's you? I've been trying to catch up with the driver to ask what rear lights are on it xD

art? Army rally team? How'd u get on that? Nothing's been mentioned here :/

Aha I was getting hopes up there :p, they look nice defiantly with the black, with mine been the dark blue smoked doesn't really work.

When is audi in the park? As I'm going to a show in march with my mate in his b6 and his mate with the mk1 golf in the pics above.

Yeah can do, my cars almost std ATM just collating all the parts n going to smash them all on in a weekend. It's revo'ed tho :) will be stage 2+ after full custom decat back :)

Its def worth a look on this to see if you like the look of any! Dectane

its on the 11th august so a while yet check it out. Audis in the Park - Home
where is the one in march?

thats cool i have'nt done much to mine either i'm trying to fine a good plug and play remap with custom options do you know any?
sounds awsome what bhp have you got?

Ill have a gander once I have the front end done :) grille and starline headlights to do.

Ultimate dubs is feb/march.

urm revo do a switchable system it's like £200 for the switch unit + the price of the maps

Well I had to go for the baby 1.9tdi 115 as its my first car and wanted to keep insurance below £1000. It's now running 146bhp 260 odd tourqe if not more.

Ill have a gander once I have the front end done :) grille and starline headlights to do.

Ultimate dubs is feb/march.

urm revo do a switchable system it's like £200 for the switch unit + the price of the maps

Well I had to go for the baby 1.9tdi 115 as its my first car and wanted to keep insurance below £1000. It's now running 146bhp 260 odd tourqe if not more.

i might have a look in to going to them.

yea iv had a look at them and i cant find one that matches my car, just your think i might go with shark

sweet mate sounds good looking forward to having a lil look, your more than welcome to come up the control tower just ask for rossy