New wheels, opinions please

izzyrasp.jpg

I don't like NHN he's clever, straight to the point and really funny, a credit to this forum but yet I hate him? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I think my opinion needs to evapor8 :laugh:

LOL, I hate you and Matt, I have an Akoya silver A3 and you both are pulling me apart with your opposing views LOL

Ck's lad you know it makes sense, lets see whats at ultimate dubs

May get a steal at the show if im lucky

Wanna step outside mofo, cause if you do then I can lock you out in the cold
wimp hobden

I don't like NHN he's clever, straight to the point and really funny, a credit to this forum but yet I hate him? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I think my opinion needs to evapor8 :laugh:

hes not that clever really

LOL, I hate you and Matt, I have an Akoya silver A3 and you both are pulling me apart with your opposing views LOL

lol, whats your view on on the wheels mate???

You're brave considering I have your RNS-E in my hands, you do realise I havnt any liability insurance, lol

My great uncle has something to say to you:

albert-einstein.jpg

Finally made the decision and went for BBS CK in anthracite. Tyres were fitted on thursday, went for goodyear asymmetrics 225 35 19. After 3 coats of poorboys wheel sealant and a coat of blackfires tyre gel the wheels went on yesterday.

Managed to get a few pics but it was a shame the sun had gone in. Ive since fitted the standard audi wheel nut covers and they match a treat.

P1020448.jpg

P1020454.jpg

P1020450.jpg

P1020452.jpg

The color of the wheels goes with car very nicely!

I've got 19" RS4's on mine but I wish I could afford a set of these instead! Mind if we ask how much for just the wheels??

The color of the wheels goes with car very nicely!

I've got 19" RS4's on mine but I wish I could afford a set of these instead! Mind if we ask how much for just the wheels??

Thanks

Wheels only - £1100 delivered inc wheel bolts, bbs valves and locking wheel nuts

Very nice Mr Andrew. You must be chuffed to bits.

What shade of lamin-x did you go for?

They look awesome, think they would look even better if the car sat a touch lower.

I'd love a set for mine in silver but I must resist.

They look awesome, Didnt think that colour would look great with Akoya but now I've changed my mind! Which Eibachs you got, Pro-Kit or Sportline?

They look mint. Didn't used to like CKs but after seeing a few A3/S3s on them I've come round to them

looking good! Just read back posts, sorry I never made my post clear a while back - opposing views were on what S3 grill I was going to get for my bumper LOL Dontn know what planet I was on at the time!

Great choice matt, they really suit the colour of your car.... What Eibach's have you got on it.... Sportlines?

Where from if you dont mind me asking...

YOUR CAR looks damn nice!

Very nice Mr Andrew. You must be chuffed to bits.

What shade of lamin-x did you go for?

TINT

heres the order details
1 x Audi A3 (06-) Lighting Kit (A007) = $55.85
Foglight Color Tint
Head Light Color Tint
Spray Bottle 12oz Spray Bottle
Vinyl Protectants (Sentinel) 2oz

They look awesome, Didnt think that colour would look great with Akoya but now I've changed my mind! Which Eibachs you got, Pro-Kit or Sportline?

Pro Kit

Great choice matt, they really suit the colour of your car.... What Eibach's have you got on it.... Sportlines?

Pro Kit

Where from if you dont mind me asking...

YOUR CAR looks damn nice!

PW motorsport supplied the wheels

Philip is a member on here

Cheers matt, Didn't see lee's post :redface: I was considering the sportlines but hadn't seen them with 19's.... The pro's look just right with the 19" CK's mate. I think that maybe I'll go for those instead. If you get a min can you take some close shots of the gap between the wheel and the arch. Would be appreciated...

Looking really good matt :) Must say like those alloys alot (not a bad price either, alot cheper than i thought). Look much better than the old ones. Also your avatar looks like a different car all together. Good choice, wheels go with the car colour. Spot on :thumbsup:

Akoya Silver, one of the best colours AUDI have ever done IMO.
CKs are still a grower.

Finally made the decision and went for BBS CK in anthracite. Tyres were fitted on thursday, went for goodyear asymmetrics 225 35 19. After 3 coats of poorboys wheel sealant and a coat of blackfires tyre gel the wheels went on yesterday.

Managed to get a few pics but it was a shame the sun had gone in. Ive since fitted the standard audi wheel nut covers and they match a treat.

P1020448.jpg

P1020454.jpg

P1020450.jpg

P1020452.jpg

Fooook me mate - just looked at this thread now and your car looks awesome!

Those wheels are just :hubbahubba:

Very nice indeeeed :D

Does look stunnin to be honest, but i agree with the other chap, definitely get some coilies to finish it off, another 20-30mm and it would be perfect, lovely colour too looks almost purple in the light

Alittle lower would be good!

Also maybe get the arial painted....

Looks stunning mate. Most of the mods are very similar to my own, great minds think alike :icon_thumright: I will echo everyone elses sentiments, coilovers will finish it off :jump:

Get the tints back on lad.

Im planning on doing

If you get a min can you take some close shots of the gap between the wheel and the arch. Would be appreciated...

ill try and sort some out mate

mattandrew What Tints do you have on your A3? ...

TBH i cant remember, think there light smoke, i need to get the front redone as the gf got pulled by the fuzz 6months or more back, typical they were doing some training near me and she happened to be driving past.

]