New Wheels Finally Here!!!

J6YAK, not too keen on them ATM - have to be gunmetal grey or black IMO to look good!

By the way, where in Aberdeen do you live? You fairly get around the town... seen your tidy S3 in Culter and on Queens Road :).

Hey J6YAK!!

Looks amazing!

I'm REALLY keen to hear your thoughts on the ride with the H&Rs fitted.

A few people have said that they could barely notice the change in ride characteristics with them fitted.... I find that a bit hard to believe to be honest...

Any chance of a quick review of them after a decent drive?

Hey Ross,
I've actually had the H&R's on for a while now and have done a few miles on them, the ride "quality" is as good as standard (which I think people mean when they say not any different) it is however notably stiffer which you would expect but still comfortable and not harsh and crashy. The car now handles like it should have done from factory and turns into corners a lot better. I would highly recommend them.

Reactions: Louay, Ross685 and RAPS3
J6YAK, not too keen on them ATM - have to be gunmetal grey or black IMO to look good!

By the way, where in Aberdeen do you live? You fairly get around the town... seen your tidy S3 in Culter and on Queens Road :).

CCWS3,
I know grey and black wheels are "in" right now and I do like them but having had a couple of sets of dark wheels I fancied a change, and trust me Grey / black wheels really don't suit the Estoril blue with silver trims, I did try a few with photoshop, just didn't work.

I do get around a bit just give us a wave next time :thumbs up:

I think they look great. That style of wheel seems to be what all the "low" guys are doing these days with air ride suspension and cambered wheels etc.

Reactions: J6YAK