1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New wheels and tyre fitted

dieseldoos Aug 21, 2013

1. dieseldoos

dieseldoos Active Member VCDS Map User

I needed 4 new tyres anyway, so thought sod it, I will change the wheels. So after pondering different suppliers and styles here they are fitted.

[​IMG]

Now I can get the S-Line 5 spokes refurbed as well.

2. AshA4

AshA4 Ash

Smart, they replicas or oem?
    How much?

3. dieseldoos

Replicas. The original S-Line 5 spokes could do with a refurb so brought these for £650 from Auto alloys.

AshA4 likes this.
  4. AshA4

AshA4 Ash

Are they SLine alloys or SE ones?

5. dieseldoos

The original ones on the car were S-Line 5 spokes (looked liked the ones in the pic on your sig), these ones are replicas of the RS6 alloys from the new RS6.

6. AshA4

AshA4 Ash

Nice, might look into this next time I need all 4 doing, might get the OEM ones re-set and finished in gun metal :)

7. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Rear needs a bit of poking out, as looks like its hiding from the bullies lol.

8. dieseldoos

I have noticed this since fitting them, so spacers are coming shortly! My wheels aint frightened of no bullies! Lol

9. Soot1e

Soot1e Active Member Team Navarra Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Sorry to say this but your wheels are not reps of the new RS6! They are twin 7 spokes as standard and twin 5 spokes as options. Regardless, the wheels look good on your A4.