New wheel colour

mattyb6

Reaction score
I have an 03 Ming blue se sport. ( currently getting votex rear and GmbH front painted)
i have 9x19 & 10x19 bmw tiger claws.

the wheels are oem silver and just fancy a nice change.
Black, white and anthracite are too common I think.

signature.jpg

Never seen a a4 with these on is very original... I need to buy a scoobi just so i can have a set of advan racing v2 on it

Haha, thanks mate.
Its been done in the USA. But loads of people are running them now. So little disappointed.
but not many people get it sitting bang on ;)

any colour ideas yet?

I fancy a pearl tbh. Maybe silver with white pearl drop coat. I considered black with a silver drop coats over the top.
Anthracite I like just too common IMO.

Due to they size they do stand out a mile. So would have to be a good choice.

There was a chap on here who used to run them, his name escapes me currently, I think he had a lighter blue car and silver wheels. I'd keep them silver if it were me.

O yeah James. He lives not far from me. He had a blue 2.5tdi QS. With votex kit.
his wheels where white, but he sold them and the car after a few weeks I think.

there mainly put on mk4 golfs and boras now.

I have a litre of a Mercedes silver paint. So might just add a tiny bit black, or Ming blue to to take the edge off it.

Bright silver' Aubergine' Glow in the dark. white during the day and glow on a night ;)
Glow in the dark would be so cool. Plus I work night shift so a lot of night driving ;)

bright pink glow in the dark hahaha that would get some attention :p

Don't think it would be wise where we live though Paul. Some weird folk around here ha

I'd go for the pearl. I have been toying with that idea for my wheels but i'm worried it will look chavvy :ninja: