1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New west of Scotland member 2.5 tdi Quattro

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by R2XPT, Apr 1, 2012.

1. R2XPT

R2XPT New Member

[Apr 1, 2012]
    Hello, thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Raymond, just got an a4 as part x against my focus st I sold, it's a nice car the Audi but by god it's a slug lol. On the paperwork I have says it's been remapped to 210bhp but sure dont feel like it.A few niggles I'd like to sort but need help, a cant seem to get the glovebox light to work, I've fitted new bulbs but no difference? Car has the fridge in the glovebox don't know if that's part fault? ESP light sometimes comes on? I have spare key, starts car up fine but won't lock or unlock with buttons? I noticed the injector below the oil filler cap is leaking fuel is this a common fault?Here is a quick pic I have [​IMG]
  2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 1, 2012]
    Hey Raymond
    Yes the car may seem like a slug against a ST ( its a diesel and a saloon )
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 2, 2012]
    ​Hi Raymond, welcome to ASN. Good to ave anther Scottish member. Where are you located? Have a look over the A4 section. Enjoy the forum. :)
  4. fattat

fattat New Member

[Apr 3, 2012]
    Hi buddy can I ask what ST was it you had ? surly not the 170 NOW THAT'S A SLUG ! No offence ! But if you mean the also known as the "asbo"fully agreed your audi would indeed feel slow ! Nice looking car tho bud .
  5. R2XPT

R2XPT New Member

[Apr 3, 2012]
    Hi, I'm from wemyss bay Sandra, I had a 300bhp st, done 350 miles in the Audi so far and impressed how nice they are to drive
  6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 3, 2012]
    R2XPT likes this.