1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. rowdyboy

rowdyboy Member

Another post on the eternal tyre debate.
    I've just had 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 3's fitted. I got them fitted at Costco, as they have an offer on at the minute (20% off) which took the sting out a bit and made them the same price as lesser ones.
    I was hoping to get Vredesteins again but couldn't get any till late January!! (that's when Vredestein UK are expecting their next delivery). The price has jumped up to £145 per tyre now, they are well worth the money, it's just a shame I needed tyres now.

2. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

Go on ebay and get them new for cheaper...the Vredesteins were on there for £112 each...delivered in a week...
    How much were the michellins out of interest?
    Just got 2 new Goodyear f1 asymetric 2's for 258 from ebay :)

3. rowdyboy

rowdyboy Member

Yeah but by the time you get them fitted, the price rises. A mate paid £20 per tyre to get them fitted.
    The Mich's were £625 all in for 4.

4. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

5. rezulteo

rezulteo Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  6. rowdyboy

rowdyboy Member

I don't think you're allowed to advertise on here mate.

7. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

just won four new sunew on the bay for £122 and i know they are **** but they only to get me thro winter and for tha price theyll do lol

8. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

9. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

yeah mate i normally run bridgestone potenza's but times are hard bing off work with nerve damage in my back after car accident
    so had to get wa i could at the mo

10. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

Ouch, sounds nasty, hope you recover soon

11. rowdyboy

rowdyboy Member

Sounds like I missed a trick then, but I can only go people experience at my local garages.

12. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

thanks mate its not plesent no but at least im still breathing and walking thas how i look at it