New TT I luv it luv it luv it

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Just saw my first TT on the road, by O2 centre Finchley road (London), I chased it down but couldn't get a good look from the front, but I luv it luv it luv it (never thought I'd be saying that about a TT, but this one's something else) MUCH improved shape "imo" :jump::jump::jump:

They look really nice don't they!

I think they have done well with updating the design..

I agree they look a very nice upgrade,went to the presentation evening at the stealers
waiting for the new s3 and hoping they've done a bit to the bodystyling and might be tempted

had a really good look at one today in Robinsons while mine was in for an MOT. Has anybody noticed that the RNS-E display is tiny? I mean REALLY small? it looks barely big enough to view anything on there.

on the other hand, i'm REALLY liking the new climate controls they got in there... that chrome look is absolutely awesome...

Be nice when they start production with the new S3 lump and quattro, and a few extra horses for good measure.

Yeah I sat in the new TT for a while today too while at the stealers.

The pictures definetely don't do it enough justice, its a much nicer car in the flesh. The interior is just class, although I did pick up on the small nav display too!!!

I was trying to get a demo arranged but the 3.2 is for the showroom only at the moment :-(

Saw a dark green example today, must admit, it does look pretty nice and fresh, tis only a matter of time before they become as common as Mini's though...

Im not keen on it, not sure on the front, i definately hate the back ( needs a full time spoiler in my eyes, love the abt version that was posted yesterday though ) only prefer the sides.

Interior looks very cheap, seats are more comforatable but the pattern in them is naff and looks cheap stitching, prefered the new steering wheel IE flat bottom but the chrome on it looks cheap, handbrake looks and feels cheap, stealer asked if i wanted test drive and i declined as i explained to him the car could be the best drive in the world but due to the cheap look of the interior and the fact that they have got rid of the silver cover for the radio that im not that impressed, i want a unique looking retro interior not one that i could find in another audi, told him that i definately wanted to stay with Audi but not at present the TT to cheap and jap looking, so he gave me the A3 leaflet ( although im not keen on them either ) he then showed me pictures of the A5 due roughly this time next year with at his guess a starting price of £30k now that might be a different story as auto express said that it was the grown up brother of the TT and it did look good in his pics unlike the TT.

My impressions of new TT, cheap looking interior, smaller looking boot ( where do i put my golf clubs ) and awful although more comfortable seats, looks japinese instead of german and id go for the nissan 350z if i wanted a jap looking motor and a porcshe if i wanted the back of a porcshe as my car.

Nearly forgot i do like the silver dials for the air con ect but not enough to go and buy one