1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to VCDS - 1st Log Attached

Ryan_W Aug 15, 2012

1. Ryan_W

Ryan_W Member

Morning all,

Having just received my Gendan cable, I've downloaded VCDS Lite (just paid $99 for the full version and waiting activation) and went for a quick run.

Now obviously only running on the 'lite' software, ports to log are limited.

I logged port #1, 2 & 3 and here are the results:

[​IMG]

All look ok? Car is meant to be 270bhp (AMD remap with printout), but I'm not too sure, doesn't feel 270bhp...

Once Ross-Tech have activated my software, which ports should I be logging to make sure the car is performing as it should?

Cheers in advance,

Ryan :)

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Airflow suggests 267 ish hp but of course this doesn't always mean it is doing that... is pulling fuel (block 001, Lambda Controller %) under boost which suggests a boost leak somewhere...

Here is a list of all the engine blocks...
    http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/m_blocks/

<tuffty/>

3. Ryan_W

Ryan_W Member

Cheers buddy...

Oh the joys of boost leaks! Guess I'll just have to buy some silicone hosing and replace the lot. Isn't the one under the inlet mani normally a prime culprit? What size hosing (ID) do I need to replace the lot?

Cheers