New to us A4 avant 1.9 s line

The hearse

Reaction score
New to this forum so that I would take the opportunity to introduce our new to us A4 s line avant, we recently bought our car from Scotland we live in Rotherham. It's a metallic black avant with black leather love the spec and enjoying driving an Audi again. Seems a little under powered after the mk5 gti golf but fuel economy is much better. We looked for quite a while for a 1.9 after reading the horror stories on here about 2 litre tdi's for the era we could afford. Will post some pictures when I can. Cheers

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to seeing pics of the car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

New to this forum so that I would take the opportunity to introduce our new to us A4 s line avant, we recently bought our car from Scotland we live in Rotherham. It's a metallic black avant with black leather love the spec and enjoying driving an Audi again. Seems a little under powered after the mk5 gti golf but fuel economy is much better. We looked for quite a while for a 1.9 after reading the horror stories on here about 2 litre tdi's for the era we could afford. Will post some pictures when I can. Cheers

Good choice the 1.9tdi may not be performance inspiring but it is a good solid lump capable of high mileages with the minimum of attention.