New to the forum

pezza1892

Reaction score
Alright Guys,

Picked my 57 plate Audi A3 1.8TFSI S-Line up last Monday and safe to say im in love! pretty standard at the moment, just put some 18" gun metal grey new RS6 alloys on but proper unsure about them as i dont think they fill the arch enough. I shall post pictures in due course so you guys can give me your honest opinions.

Ive got a touchscreen centre console being delivered today so that shall be getting added tonight. The car came with the original chunky RS6 wheels so stuck between the new ones and the old ones.

Like i said once i post pics up critique and suggestions very welcome!!

Cheers Guys loving this forum, soooo many things I want do to my car getting a bit impatient! haha

Reactions: Sandra
welcome to the forum mate, good audience is all i can say and the technical knowledge is immense i doubt you can find it on any other forum.. enjoy.. as for being impatient i think we all get that way

Reactions: pezza1892
Alright Guys,

Picked my 57 plate Audi A3 1.8TFSI S-Line up last Monday and safe to say im in love! pretty standard at the moment, just put some 18" gun metal grey new RS6 alloys on but proper unsure about them as i dont think they fill the arch enough. I shall post pictures in due course so you guys can give me your honest opinions.

Ive got a touchscreen centre console being delivered today so that shall be getting added tonight. The car came with the original chunky RS6 wheels so stuck between the new ones and the old ones.

Like i said once i post pics up critique and suggestions very welcome!!

Cheers Guys loving this forum, soooo many things I want do to my car getting a bit impatient! haha

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics. Glad you enjoying the forum so far. :) x

Reactions: pezza1892
Updated guys, this is my car after a quick clean tonight :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron burgundy and Sandra
So what are yours guys opinions? stick with the alloys that are on now or revert back to the old RS6 wheels?

Also any other suggestions on what i should go for next, im thinking of lowering it on either coilovers or some eiback pro springs.

Seriously can not get enough of this forum soo much to read through!

Pez