New to the forum, Recommended Mods?

LewisSportback

Reaction score
Hello! Just signed up. I got an 2009 Audi A3 Sportback 1.9 TDI (105) a few months back. After racking up a few miles the "driving a new car" feeling is starting to loose its shine and im looking at ways to keep myself in on the weekends and get some mods done. Ive been a mechanic for 4 years and also have a few years experience in a bodyshop. The car is a standard SE trim with just the basic 16inch alloys and nothing much extra. Im looking for some ideas on interior and exterior mods and also wanting to know if anyone could recommend a good remapping company around the Cumbria area? From what ive seen about +33 bhp seems a safe bet? how far can this be pushed?

Ideas so far:

18inch Rotor Alloys?
Nav radio?

Thank you for your time :)

Welcome...

Eibach pro kit and koni fsd

Cruise control, Bluetooth, auto dimming mirror/auto lights/wipers retrofit from Nigel (NHN on forum) oh and rns-e as well

18" alloys

Tint windows

Possibilities are endless

That engine can make 200+ BHP with a hybrid turbo, depends how far you wanna go

Last edited:
Try to go for something different, every Audi i see has Rotor alloys

Reactions: GGG_666
First Law of Audisportnet...

The more you visit this site, the less money you have in your bank account. Be warned, this site is detrimental to early retirement.

Reactions: MattKeating, Sandra, leeds2592 and 2 others
Totally depends what you want as the list is endless.

Take a look in the A3/S3 Pics thread at the top of this forum, that should give you some ideas.

I did all the bits in my signature in the year and a half of owning my A3.

Reactions: Sandra
Hello! Just signed up. I got an 2009 Audi A3 Sportback 1.9 TDI (105) a few months back. After racking up a few miles the "driving a new car" feeling is starting to loose its shine and im looking at ways to keep myself in on the weekends and get some mods done. Ive been a mechanic for 4 years and also have a few years experience in a bodyshop. The car is a standard SE trim with just the basic 16inch alloys and nothing much extra. Im looking for some ideas on interior and exterior mods and also wanting to know if anyone could recommend a good remapping company around the Cumbria area? From what ive seen about +33 bhp seems a safe bet? how far can this be pushed?

Ideas so far:

18inch Rotor Alloys?
Nav radio?

Thank you for your time :)
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure you will enjoy your stay with us. Be warned, we love to help spend your hard earned £'s and we really do excel at it. Tnere are many mods you can do on your car as mentioned above. Enjoy the forum and put up a pic of your car for us all to see. :) x