1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to the forum, pictures of latest changes to my b7 cab

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by big ronnie, Dec 15, 2012.

1. big ronnie

big ronnie New Member

I added a rear spoiler, decals, wheels & front splitter with bumper extensions. Also changed mirrors to S4, and painted the rear diffuser and middle of splitter silver. Any comments would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. shahedz

shahedz Member

Like most of the touches,apart from the boot spoiler. It looks like a generic spoiler that goes on any car and not specifically designed for the A4. Ruins the lines of the car and look out of place.

Just my opinion of course.
  3. big ronnie

big ronnie New Member

thanks for your opinion its a a5 spoiler im looking for a black grill next cheers
  4. shahedz

shahedz Member

I bought the black grill am sticking mine on today ( also a black cab) annoyingly the number plate mount doesn't come with the grill so mine is grey where as the new grill is black, have ordered some black spray paint and will spray the mount to match.
  5. big ronnie

big ronnie New Member

can you post some pics when fitted ta
  6. shahedz

shahedz Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355684538.633469.jpg 4 hours later!
  7. shahedz

shahedz Member

I'll take some propers pics and post them up next weekend. Personally I think it'a huge improvement. Had a nightmare , I had put on the passenger side wheel and was putting on the drivers side when the jack slipped. The car moved a 8 inches and nearly into the pillar!!!