1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to forums and Audi need links for mods

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by omnicow, Feb 11, 2004.

1. omnicow

omnicow New Member

[Feb 11, 2004]
    I'll make this short and to the point, I recently purchased an A4 3.0 CVT in the US and was wondering what kind of mods I should get and where i could find them (links). Money is not really an issue at the moment, I am more interested in prices and seeing what i should be aiming to get. Thanks for your help. I am in the US by the way so keep that in mind.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Feb 12, 2004]
    Well your mainstream American based VAG tuners are the below;

APR - www.goapr.com - Very well known both in Europe and the States and stage III tuning gives very good figures.
    GIAC- www.giacusa.com - Again another well known tuner in the states.
    Neuspeed - www.neuspeed.com - Well known in the states, but less so than the two above.
    Greedspeed - www.greedspeed.com - I don't know much about these guys but the Yanks do from what it seems.
    TAP (Total Audi Performance) - www.tap1.com - Again I know nothing about these guys but they do across the water
    AmD - www.amdtechnikusa.com - Newbie to the States, but based on the European arm will provide good products.
    Forge Motorsport - www.forgemotorsport.com - No chip tuning of their own but they do offer a number of great tuning products for VAG cars.

These are European brands, but are available in the US at a few places, so shouldn't be ignored;

Oettinger - www.oettinger.de or www.roadandsport.co.uk (UK dealer) - One of the longest running tuners for Audi's. A great tuner with a great range of products.
    ABT- www.abtsportsline.co.uk/location.php3 - Again a long running tuner with good products. Official Audi chip tuning for The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium amongst other countries.
    MTM- www.mtm-online.de or www.qstuning.com (UK dealer) - Well known for good maps with solid performance.
    Projectzwo- www.projektzwo.de or www.roadandsport.co.uk (UK dealer) - Again a long runing tuner that's well respected.
    SKN- www.skn-tuning.com or contact SKN (UK) Ltd. on www.scottsmototune.co.uk - Not so well known but good products nonetheless.
    Upsolute - www.upsolute.com - Austrian tuner, well known worldwide

Any serious power mods to the 3.0 lump are expensive, as you'll be looking at a supercharger in most cases, however if it's cosmetic, handling etc. that you're looking at then there are plenty of options to choose from.

Welcome to the boards by the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif