1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to forum jus saying Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by IFFY_77, Jun 10, 2012.

1. IFFY_77

IFFY_77 Member

Hi I just sold my R1 and have purchased a 2001 S3 was googling about on the net about suspension n geometry set ups on after Market ones and came across a very helpfull tread so iv joined up. I'm a forum virgin so I'll need to get used to this stuff but this place looks goooood lol but hi to everyone.
  2. Wilts

Wilts Member

Hello and welcome this forum is great ive not been here long but they seem to be a nice bunch of helpfull guys, have you got any pics of ya s3?
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome to ASN. Have a look over on the A3 8L section, have a read through the Faqs threads at top of the page. Post some pics of your car. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. IFFY_77

IFFY_77 Member

Hi sandra and Wilts nice to meets u both havnt got any pics yet but will do soon i just got the S3 last week, and yep im gona go through the FAQ thanks sandra u both have S3's aswell??
  5. rhubarb4

rhubarb4 Certified Jardo Slayer

Hi IFFY and welcome, what colour S3 did you get Silver generally seems to be the fastest colour on here followed by Black :whistle2:
    lol, its a great bunch of friendly folk on here and always a project or 2 going on, also have a look at the events page there's a few shows coming up its always a great way to introduce yourself and meet many of the guys n gals.

Chris.