NEW TO FORUM HI FOLKS

SHANE_MC

Reaction score
HI GUYS JUST A FEW PICKS OF MY CAR, CRAP PHONE PICS SORRY

Blackberry 413

Blackberry 411

Blackberry 409

Blackberry 410

ITS A 20111 S LINE SPECIAL EDITION WITH 39000 MILES ON IT. I SPRAYED THE FRONT GRILL BLACK AND ADDED THE SHARK FIN + REAR TINTS HOPE YOU LIKE.

ALSO SINCE READING THROUGH THE FORUM I DECIDED TO GIVE DTUK A CALL AND AFTER DOING ANDREW'S HEAD IN FOR 30 MINS ON THE PHONE DECIDED TO GET THE CRD-T TUNING BOX FROM HIM, TOTAL GENTLEMAN AND TALKED ME THROUGH THE WHOLE SETUP, GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH. ANYWAY ONCE I FITTED IT, TOOK IT FOR A DRIVE AND COULDN'T BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE IT MAKES, IT REALLY MAKES THE CAR PULL LIKE A TRAIN AND ONCE YOU PUT THE FOOT DOWN IT GOES LIKE A BULLET.

Reactions: BigGreg, RS5 JON and SI-W85
Hiya mate :sign_welcome: nice looking motor, what else do you have planned for it and what does the car have on it?

Love to upgrade the exhaust system on it but don't know what kind or type to go for, other than the tuning box I aint really done much else to it.

Interior led light changes is one of the best and easiest upgrades I think, love the car!

Reactions: SI-W85
Yeah the exhaust is the best mod on my list up to date, sounds so much nicer and looks pretty cool too.

Welcome to the site Shane, the car is looking well! :).. Where abouts you based in Ni?

Thanks guys for the comments, Hi Point_Audi im from between Ballymena and Cushendall if your heading for the Glens of Antrim, where you from yourself

Awh a good bit up the coast!lol.. Am from just outside Newry myself! :)

Yeah a wee place called Martinstown. Nice car btw, nice colour have you done any mods to the car

Awh yes I know where you are at now Shane!.. Cheers, love the colour myself, seems quite a rare colour only ever seen a few about!.. Haven't done much external modifications few on the list for the summer! :) I have upgraded interior bulbs to led, done vcds mods, fog light upgrade, pressed plates thats all I can mind at present!lol..

Nice car, I like. Can you tell me if you removed the grill to paint, or did you just mask it up and go for it????

Hi Big greg, the dealer that i bought the car from is a mate and he got them to remove the grill and spray it for me. defo help the look of it as the silver crome bit round the edge looks a bit dated in my opinion

I have a guy coming to repair a few scuffs on the alloy do you think I should spray them black or a gummetal grey or just keep them the same color they are, any ideas as dont know what the darker coloured alloys would look against the aruba blue

Beautiful colour!

Always did like the non facelift front-end, just as nice looking as the facelifts!

Personally I would keep the wheels silver as they're a nice contrast with the blue.

Thanks Cyprio, I got them done this morning ended up spraying them a sort of in between silver and grey, I really like the look of them, will get a few pics up tomorrow once I get the car all polished.

Well Shane, did I happen to see your car up for sale?.. Why are you selling? :(

Yeah lad, mrs expecting another wee one so we decided to sell her car and mine and have ordered a new Q5 and getting a wee van for myself so sadly have to let the A4 go. need something a bit bigger and her Golf would be a little too small for 2 wee ones now. Golf for sale too its a 2.0 gt tdi 140bhp 2011 if you want to buy one of them of me lol :)

Awh Congratulations Shane! :).. Least you are sticking with the Audi family, the Q5s are lovely! :).. Nah one car is enough to be spending the money on!lol..

Thanks very much, need a bigger boot for even more nappies lol, Yeah think the Q5 is prob the nice 4x4 at that sort of size thats out at the mo, I bought a 2.0 S Line Plus 177ps model so she will be kitted out very nicely, roll on 1st of July, will get a few pics up once it comes