1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW TO FORUM HI FOLKS

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by SHANE_MC, Mar 16, 2014.

1. SHANE_MC

SHANE_MC New Member

HI GUYS JUST A FEW PICKS OF MY CAR, **** PHONE PICS SORRY

blackberry 413.jpg

blackberry 411.jpg

blackberry 409.jpg

blackberry 410.jpg

ITS A 20111 S LINE SPECIAL EDITION WITH 39000 MILES ON IT. I SPRAYED THE FRONT GRILL BLACK AND ADDED THE SHARK FIN + REAR TINTS HOPE YOU LIKE.

ALSO SINCE READING THROUGH THE FORUM I DECIDED TO GIVE DTUK A CALL AND AFTER DOING ANDREW'S HEAD IN FOR 30 MINS ON THE PHONE DECIDED TO GET THE CRD-T TUNING BOX FROM HIM, TOTAL GENTLEMAN AND TALKED ME THROUGH THE WHOLE SETUP, GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH. ANYWAY ONCE I FITTED IT, TOOK IT FOR A DRIVE AND COULDN'T BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE IT MAKES, IT REALLY MAKES THE CAR PULL LIKE A TRAIN AND ONCE YOU PUT THE FOOT DOWN IT GOES LIKE A BULLET.
    BigGreg, JG51 AUD and SI-W85 like this.
  2. SI-W85

SI-W85 Active Member

Hiya mate :sign_welcome: nice looking motor, what else do you have planned for it and what does the car have on it?
  3. SHANE_MC

SHANE_MC New Member

Love to upgrade the exhaust system on it but don't know what kind or type to go for, other than the tuning box I aint really done much else to it.
  4. Liquidfusion

Liquidfusion Active Member

Interior led light changes is one of the best and easiest upgrades I think, love the car!
    SI-W85 likes this.
  5. SI-W85

SI-W85 Active Member

Yeah the exhaust is the best mod on my list up to date, sounds so much nicer and looks pretty cool too.
  6. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Regional Rep

Welcome to the site Shane, the car is looking well! :).. Where abouts you based in Ni?
  7. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Active Member

Nice motor mate, :sign_welcome:
  8. SHANE_MC

SHANE_MC New Member

Thanks guys for the comments, Hi Point_Audi im from between Ballymena and Cushendall if your heading for the Glens of Antrim, where you from yourself
  9. Point_Audi

Awh a good bit up the coast!lol.. Am from just outside Newry myself! :)
  10. SHANE_MC

SHANE_MC New Member

Yeah a wee place called Martinstown. Nice car btw, nice colour have you done any mods to the car
  11. ShaneSun

ShaneSun Member

Lovely car, welcome! :)
  12. Point_Audi

Awh yes I know where you are at now Shane!.. Cheers, love the colour myself, seems quite a rare colour only ever seen a few about!.. Haven't done much external modifications few on the list for the summer! :) I have upgraded interior bulbs to led, done vcds mods, fog light upgrade, pressed plates thats all I can mind at present!lol..
  13. BigGreg

BigGreg Member

Nice car, I like. Can you tell me if you removed the grill to paint, or did you just mask it up and go for it????
  14. SHANE_MC

SHANE_MC New Member

Hi Big greg, the dealer that i bought the car from is a mate and he got them to remove the grill and spray it for me. defo help the look of it as the silver crome bit round the edge looks a bit dated in my opinion
  15. SHANE_MC

SHANE_MC New Member

I have a guy coming to repair a few scuffs on the alloy do you think I should spray them black or a gummetal grey or just keep them the same color they are, any ideas as dont know what the darker coloured alloys would look against the aruba blue
  16. Cyprio

Cyprio Member

Beautiful colour!

Always did like the non facelift front-end, just as nice looking as the facelifts!

Personally I would keep the wheels silver as they're a nice contrast with the blue.
  17. SHANE_MC

SHANE_MC New Member

Thanks Cyprio, I got them done this morning ended up spraying them a sort of in between silver and grey, I really like the look of them, will get a few pics up tomorrow once I get the car all polished.
  18. Point_Audi

Well Shane, did I happen to see your car up for sale?.. Why are you selling? :(
  19. SHANE_MC

SHANE_MC New Member

Yeah lad, mrs expecting another wee one so we decided to sell her car and mine and have ordered a new Q5 and getting a wee van for myself so sadly have to let the A4 go. need something a bit bigger and her Golf would be a little too small for 2 wee ones now. Golf for sale too its a 2.0 gt tdi 140bhp 2011 if you want to buy one of them of me lol :)
  20. Point_Audi

Awh Congratulations Shane! :).. Least you are sticking with the Audi family, the Q5s are lovely! :).. Nah one car is enough to be spending the money on!lol..
  21. SHANE_MC

SHANE_MC New Member

Thanks very much, need a bigger boot for even more nappies lol, Yeah think the Q5 is prob the nice 4x4 at that sort of size thats out at the mo, I bought a 2.0 S Line Plus 177ps model so she will be kitted out very nicely, roll on 1st of July, will get a few pics up once it comes