NEW to B8

golfather1

Reaction score
Hi all

Very excited as I just sold my B7 A4 2.0 tdi 143 se & upgarding to B8 A4 2.0 tdi 170 s-line in Misano Red, I am collecting the car on Monday & cant wait to jump in & go for a long ride :)

I know its bit late to ask but is there anything for me to check in this model. any common faults ?

car is coming up with 2 years warrenty & the spec is.

• B&O Sound System
  • DVD Satellite Navigation
  • 19In Alloy Wheels
  • AMI
  • Climate Control
  • Driver Information System
  • Audi Parking System - Rear
  • Automatic Headlight Elevation
  • Xenon Headlamps Exterior Lighting
  • Leather heated seats

Aslo it takes memroy card,can anyone advise if system & take 4gb & above memory card for MP3 music ?

thanks for the help in advance.

Its a weird one but my headlight washer jet fell off and left the flap open. After having it done by Audi, they replaced both and I later found out that a few had gone wrong. Since this is now an MOT failure if they dont work with Xenon, it may be worth getting someone to operate them while you watch as I wouldnt fancy paying the bill.

I have also had the fuel flap become a bit dodgy and doesn't always work.

Apart from that, mines been amazing.

Its a weird one but my headlight washer jet fell off and left the flap open. After having it done by Audi, they replaced both and I later found out that a few had gone wrong. Since this is now an MOT failure if they dont work with Xenon, it may be worth getting someone to operate them while you watch as I wouldnt fancy paying the bill.

I have also had the fuel flap become a bit dodgy and doesn't always work.

Apart from that, mines been amazing.

Thanks for that ill check this, when i collect the car on monday

I have 2 32gb cards in and they work fine.

Steve

Thanks Steve i take it its micro sd card ? time to order one then :)

And she is here :yahoo:

20120731_112908.jpg

Reactions: Kalashnikov