New to audi

troopa

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Im new to audi (well will be when i find the one i want.)
Im after an A4 1.9 tdi sport 2004, would like a few extras like bose, sat nag, leathers....
Any recommendations for what to look out for?

I am a huge honda fan and have built my own civic 1997 hatchback track car with a 2.0 b20vtec (crv block, 1.6 dohc vtec head).
but its time to break it and get a family car. So my entry to the audi world begins...
I look forward to asking lots of questions.. hehe

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over the a4 section. There are faqs threads with lots of info in there. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome along. Nothing too serious to look out for, check front wheel arches for rust, rear wiper motors can fail and are over £100 to replace, front wipers can go slow and will require stripping and cleaning/lubricating and check the battery compartment for water as the drain grommets can block up and it then fills with water and causes all sorts of electrical issues and wet carpets. Other than that not much to look out for.

Ok thanks guys. Im in Birmingham.
How do people feel about high mileage cars? Also ifi cant find the spec i want would it be easy enough to upgrade those parts i.e bose speakers and sat nav?

Sat nav and bose speakers can be retrofitted. User NHN can supply and fit for you. Have a look at the small events section if you interested in local meets. :) x