1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Audi. My A3

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by GazJSmithy, May 18, 2013.

1. rocketpaul

rocketpaul New Member

nice car mate, I have a silver 1.4T 8p3. Couldnt afford any mods after buying it though (other than cruise control) haha. I recommend LED Drls they look great.
    GazJSmithy likes this.
  2. GazJSmithy

GazJSmithy Member

Thanks mate, I plan my money carefully, don't drink all of the time and don't smoke so my enjoyment is my car every spare penny I have I put aside towards mods etc haha I want the led drl's it would be a great investment
  3. GazJSmithy

GazJSmithy Member

So I was a little bored yesterday and took a trip out to find a good place for photos.. I love this one!

Attached Files:

4. Mr. B

Mr. B English...not so good

Nice, now a enlarged picture of your avatar :)
  5. GazJSmithy

GazJSmithy Member

So as a Christmas present for me my girlfriend bought me an Audi Nav Plus unit, I love it! Completely changes the appearance of the centre console, she also bought me a track day in an Audi R8 V10 so I can't wait to get behind the wheel of that, up to now the plans for the new year are to subtly lower the A3, around 35-45mm all round, I don't want to go to drastic as I contend with speed bumps daily!

image.jpg
  6. Phil-1

Phil-1 Active Member

Very nice.
    GazJSmithy likes this.