1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Audi. My A3

GazJSmithy May 18, 2013

1. rocketpaul

rocketpaul New Member

nice car mate, I have a silver 1.4T 8p3. Couldnt afford any mods after buying it though (other than cruise control) haha. I recommend LED Drls they look great.

GazJSmithy likes this.
  2. GazJSmithy

GazJSmithy Member

Thanks mate, I plan my money carefully, don't drink all of the time and don't smoke so my enjoyment is my car every spare penny I have I put aside towards mods etc haha I want the led drl's it would be a great investment

3. GazJSmithy

GazJSmithy Member

So I was a little bored yesterday and took a trip out to find a good place for photos.. I love this one!

Attached Files:

4. Ironborn

Ironborn English...not so good

Nice, now a enlarged picture of your avatar :)

5. GazJSmithy

GazJSmithy Member

So as a Christmas present for me my girlfriend bought me an Audi Nav Plus unit, I love it! Completely changes the appearance of the centre console, she also bought me a track day in an Audi R8 V10 so I can't wait to get behind the wheel of that, up to now the plans for the new year are to subtly lower the A3, around 35-45mm all round, I don't want to go to drastic as I contend with speed bumps daily!

image.jpg

6. Phil-1

Phil-1 Well-Known Member Regional Rep

Very nice.

GazJSmithy likes this.