1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Audi. Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by pablolimey, Jul 23, 2013.

1. pablolimey

pablolimey New Member

[Jul 23, 2013]
    Hi there! I've just traded in my beloved high revving Honda Civic Type R FN2 for a lovely Audi A5 2.0 TFSI 180 Special Edition.
    I pick her up next week and I've already got a modding itch that needs to be scratched!
    I'm going to book the car in for either a Stage 1 map (up from 177- 220) or a Stage 2 (177-240/250 with Milltek and KN Filter).
    However, there's quite a difference in price (Stage 1 £315) or (£1500 for stage 2) at Revolution Motorsports in my hometown of Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Any advice from you lovely Audi owners as to what I should do?! Anyone else had experience modding this model?

cheers, Paul
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 23, 2013]
    Hi Paul, welcome to audi-sport.net. Sounds like a nice car your getting. We have site sponsors that do mapping and retrofit work depending on what you looking to do. Head iver o the A5 section and have a look around. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. pablolimey

pablolimey New Member

[Jul 30, 2013]
    Thanks for the welcome! Picked the car up yesterday and I love it. Booked into Revolution Motorsport in Newcastle for a Stage 2 Remap towards the end of August! Woohoo!
  5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Aug 3, 2013]
    I would chat with Brotek, aka Mark who is a Shark dealer, see what he can do for you as he travels down your way for these things.