new to all this advice please?

bjamin

Reaction score
i have a audi a3fsi 2.0, an lookin to do a few mods nothing major any advice would b a great help thanks

Firstly we need to know what colour and spec etc. it'd be ideal if you could post some pics up, then we'll be glad to help you spend some cash.

Since I am reading this thread,I may as well say hello to people as I am newbie as well :)just got my 2.0tdi

its a dark blue, not sure on spec?? jus dont no where 2 start really all bulk standered as from shop

Last edited:
Depends on what you want really, and what your budget is. You could start with little cosmetic touches like painting your calipers, maybe changing the colour of your mirrors. Or you could change your wheels and go lower etc. your options are endless really, depending on your budget.

As Paul has said, some pics would be good. We will sure help part you from your money on here. Enjoy the forum guys. :)

doest seem 2 b loading the pic can only get avater pic of my car! album of my car on my profile, was thinkin of 18's on her an spacing the rears out, would like 2 lower her, heard a bit about coilovers are they any good? or do i need shocks aswel? what about exhausts?

Last edited:
you wont need dampers if you get coilovers as thee are a damper/spring unit bit like what on the front.
here is what they look like to give you an idea of what i mean

golf1_coilover.jpg

most are adjustable so can lower the ride hight too and stiffness

do you have you any links to find something like this? dont really want to spend alot but looking for options

Have a look in the Classified section on the forum or there are site sponsors at the bottom of the main forum page that can help you out with advise, prices etc. :)

there is so much you can do when it comes to mods on the A3 its all on what type of look your after what your budget is etc... for some ispiration take a look through the pics thread at the top of the page loads of nice motors in there :)

thanks for the comments there are some nice ones around! Does anyone know how the car sits on these Eibach AUDI A3 (8P) 1.6 TDI, 1.8 TFSI, 1.9 TDI, 2.0 FSI, 2.0 TFSI, 2.0 TDI Sportline - E20-15-007-02-22 as I dont want her slammed to the ground, and will these fit on the standered shocks, just lower so it doesnt look like a jeep? its a 2.0FSI SE Sportback on a 55 plate

Last edited: