1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New tips!

Geeman Mar 1, 2010

1. Geeman

Geeman Low Life

That's TIPs not tits... Aaaaaah, that's better. That's the beauty of having a Powerflow system... for a measly sum, I managed to change the exhaust tips. Awesome.

[​IMG]

And one from last night. Shame it's a phone pic as I reckon this could have looked pretty sweet with the DSLR.

[​IMG]

2. heymynameismark

heymynameismark Cool beans.

Nice! What boobies did you have before?

3. Geeman

Geeman Low Life

Just a single tit... Ooops, I mean tip.

I had a rounded letter-box style single end... I thought it was great at the time of fitting, but hated it after just a few days. Filled the gap in the bumper cut-out perfectly, but much prefer the twin rolled tips now. Looks a lot more OEM and subtle.

4. heymynameismark

heymynameismark Cool beans.

Twin's definitely the nicest choice :) Love the rolled lips. Had a single Powerflow system similar to that on my old Polo which I liked a lot

5. colinurquhart

colinurquhart Member

Hi love the car and twin tips. Did you have the standard rear sought of oval exhaust tip and if so how did you change it please as I'd love the to do the same without having to fork out for a new box when mine is perfectly ok. Thanks

6. Geeman

Geeman Low Life

It involved some cutting and stainless welding. Not done by me... carried out by the Powerflow agent.

7. colinurquhart

colinurquhart Member

Ah well thats my twin tip exhaust idea out the window mate ha. Although I did see an OMP twin exhaust on ebay for £79, new. I posted it in the ebay section at top of forum, did you see it?

8. Geeman

Geeman Low Life

Yeah, I did see it. Seemed a reasonable price too.

I would have seriously considered it, but I already had the Powerflow system on the car.

9. colinurquhart

colinurquhart Member

Ah fair enough. After seeing your tips I'm just looking on ebay for a set that I can cut off and screw on but kinda leaning towards that OMP exhaust.

10. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Looking good Geeman, nice choice!

11. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

"AGENT"........He rocked up wearing a black suit and a leather trenchcoat........"Shoo me your boobieez or you vill be shot!!!".......

Geeman, I have changed my mind about your 'Blocks! They are growing on me. Wanna swap some BBS LM's lol!!