1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Tech Pack on Audi Configurator

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by SuffolkAudiMan, May 24, 2013.

1. SuffolkAudiMan

SuffolkAudiMan Member

[May 24, 2013]
    Can anyone spread any light on a new section in the Audi.co.uk configurator.

Under the comfort pack there is now a "free" Tech Pack which includes the Audi Music Interface, MMI Navigation Plus, Navigation High and Premium Telephone pack.

Is this an error? Or is this another change under the MY14 spec? If you select it, you can't select SD card based Nav so I'm guessing it is an error.

Any thoughts?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. cemerson

cemerson Well-Known Member

[May 24, 2013]
    It's an error, it's the Technology Package High With Audi Connect, and should be priced at 1795.00
  4. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Well-Known Member

[May 24, 2013]
    Yeah I suspect they've added it as a new option (basically the Tech Pack plus Audi Connect) but someone's forgotten to enter a price against it or the database hasn't fully updated yet.
  5. cemerson

[May 24, 2013]
    I specced it at the dealers whose systems are working fine, and when I put the Audi code we generated into the configurator, that option is selected, and corresponds to the same option.
  6. cemerson

[May 29, 2013]
    It's now been removed I notice, though when you enter the Audi code for my order it still appears on the list with ---.-- cost, only it has been renamed 'Technology pack+Audi Connect'