New Star Wars movie 'a bloodbath'

• Thread starter imported_Yaseen
  • Start date
I

imported_Yaseen

Now I really want to see it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

The new Star Wars film is a "bloodbath" which deserves its parental guidance PG-13 rating, a critic has said after an early screening of the movie.

Associated Press writer David Germain described its action as "relentless".

"It includes sequences more dark and disturbing than anything previously seen in the tragic Skywalker soap opera," he said.

Anakin is left gruesomely mutilated in a death duel with former mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4513837.stm

I suppose Lucas has had some catching up after Episode 1 was so a movie flop.

I'm sure this is gonna good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cant wait to c it just to "fill in the gaps"
i wonder if they will do the 6 movies in on showing ???
sore bum number that one lol !

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, apparently all of them are being shown at Leicester Square leading up to episode 3 being shown @ midnight..

Not sure if i could sit through them all myself, i'll be asleep by midnight and miss it LOL

Ade

I'd love to see it in a really good small cinema with big screen and good acoustics.

I think Lucas (or whoever he hires) does a great sound track in his movies. Not sure how the jump for 3 to 4 in terms of picture and sound quality would work if watched back to back. But i'd still be up for all 6 in a day. But only if food was provided and i could lounge on my sofa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Even the de-luxe seats at our local odean get numb bum syndrone after an hour and a half.

I suppose the cinema's have come along way since the seventies.

mg-ep3poster.jpg